Wednesday, March 25, 2009

it's only wednesday...

Well, it's only Wed and I wish it ws aleady Friday. David is going to try to come home this weekend if he doesn't end up having togoto school on Saturday. They have practical learning things that they are doing outside and if it is raining thay can't do it. If they can't do it, then they will make him go in on Saturday to make up what he missed. Not just David but the whole group will have class on Saturday. I like these quiet school day morning periods where Abi has already gotten on the bus and no one else is awake yet. I'm sure I could find something a little more productive to be doing than this but it is just nice to clear my head before the day. Know what I mean? So, yesterday while the twins were in preschool I went to Target and got these really cool stackable shelves that cost a small fortune but are making my laundry room very organized and look really freakin cool. If I get a chance to finish sticking them together I will take a finished pic and let you see what they look like. They are Itso boxes. Now I am insearch of a babysitter so that I can go out Friday night with a friend of mine. I really feel like I need to go sit somwhere and unwind. Go and sit and socialize with girls, have a few coctails??? You kno what I mean? I offered my cousin and his girlfriend 10 bucks an hour. I am also looking forward to getting togo to church this weekend. I haven't gotten to go for the last few weeks because I either had sick kids or kids with Headlice. Yes, I said headlice. For those of you who didn't know yet, Abi had head lice last week over spring break. That was why I didn't post what we did for spring break. She had them pretty bad and it took me three tries to get rid of them. Those little buggers just wouldn't die. We were finaly lice free on Saturday morning but I didn't want to take any chances so she stayed home. The older two did get to go to my Mom's Saturday night after we knew we were lice free so that I could finish getting my house clean. Then my little brother Will came over to help me move some things around so I could do some real good spring cleaning. My house itsn't finished getting put back together yet either. Steff, my brother's girlfriend is supposed to come over today to help me put thing back to normal. I did mention on Facebook that I took 21 loads to the laundry mat last week. That was why. Now I have about 15 loads to still put away. I just put them all in baby david's room to get them out of the way. No one sleeps in there anyway. Well, only 17 days left. Maybe it will be smoother. I didn't read my horoscope for the day yet. :) I also didn't get to go to the park yesterday. I really need to though. Just as long as no one brings home any cooties!!!! PLease enough is enough. Oh, I didn't mention what Murrah did Monday night. I had a gallon ziplock bag sitting on my stove with mostaccoli in it that i had made sunday night but no one ate it yet. So i was going to feed it to them on Monday night because I know I would have Arthur to feed too then. So I get out the mostaccoli, set it on the stove, and go outside to get all of the kids. when i came back in there was an empty ziplock on the living room floor. He spent the rest of the night with diareah, a pukin. Searves him right. Since no one else had even gotten to eat it yet. He's better now though. i have another story te tell but bubba has woken up and i can't nac with him he's just big.

No comments: