Sunday, March 01, 2009

turning a new leaf...

okay so one of my posts have been deleted. After re-reading this several times, i have decided i was going through a very emotional thing that day and I should have never posted something like that. I don't know any follow up from the fire that day but just the fact that there was a fatality should have been enough to make David having to go into work that day, on our last day, okay. For some reason, which I have already decided was stress and emotions I let both of them(stress and emotions) overcome me that day and say very selfish things that didn't even make sence when you say them out loud. So, I am trying to turn a new leaf here and say, I know God forgives me for being so selfish that day. I just hope that no one else hold those words against me. It was a difficult day and I am glad that the difficult days are almost over. For at least a while. Until he goes to Jeff City and DC in May and then Detroit in June.

No comments: