Thursday, March 05, 2009

so yesterday one of my mother's came over to help me in the evening with bath-time, bed-time, and homework. This is the most stressful time of the day. I have been having a few rough days because instead of just accepting what is happening, I am feeling sad and get upset a lot. So, when they all call and ask how I am doing, I have been sharing about how difficult a time I am having coming to grips with my "situation" as my mother puts it. So, this is my "situation" I am going to accept it and take care of things. Sometimes help makes it harder and sometimes help makes it run smoother. I have had both situations so far. I don't know how David does not just sit in his room every night and cry because he is so far away from his family and if we don't go to visit him, he won't physically get to see us for 6 weeks. When i was in the hospital for 4 days having baby David, I cried every day because I wanted to go back home and be with my family.

No comments: