Tuesday, March 17, 2009

happy st. patty's day!!

Well, sorry I don't have any cute pics to post. I know I am far behind. All the kids had on realy cute shirts for today too. Ab and Jo are on spring break this week but Char and Cara have school Tues and Wed. So I got a little shopping done today plus I had to go to a new Insurance place to get new Home owners Ins. I didn't like what I have know. I have been using State Farm and I didn't much care for them. It is a long story and I am trying to get this out before bubba wakes up again and I have to go to bed for good then. I already have the dishwasher running and my coffee set for tomorrow so I am ready for bed. I have just been having a difficult time falling asleep the last few nights. Sorry if there are mistakes, I am going to fast. When I get going ti gets hard to stop. I fi stop I will forget someting I wanted to say. I really want to do something with the kids tomorrow but it looks like it is going to rain. Maybe we will just take the dogs for a walk on the trail. We live very close to Gran'ts Trail. I wonder if they have the trail closed at Gravois because of the construction. We are getting a new bridge at Grant's road and gravois. One of my mother's made a comment to me today that really hit me and i just haven't been able to let it go. She told my little brother that my nephew was to much for me to have right now with David gone and that even my own kids were to much for me to handle. That really freaking hurt becasue I have been doi9ng this by myslef for the last 17 days, but whose counting, except for a few nights when one of my moms have come over to help me with homework, bath-time and bed time. I still do most of the work even when they are here becasue htye are not aware of the eveniong schedule that I keep so that I can get everyone into bed by eight pm. even whay the kids are on spring break i am getting them into bed by8. I let them sit and read for a little while longer than a school night but childrn need consistancy and I think i am doing a pretty damn good job all by mysef.. Thank you very much. I amsl had sick kids for 10 straight days in a row of fever and sore throats. I made it though. When I asked them for help before he left it was so that I could get maybe one night a week to go out fo the house without a kid. Everywhere I go I hacve five kids with me. I just wanted to go somewhere by myslef for a few hours to come back refreshed and be a better mom becasue of it. I am not asking for any simpathy here. So don't read any whyining into this. I am simply stating that all I was asking for was 2 hours on and friday or saturday to be by myself. I can't go out on a school night becasue my kids need to sty on schedule. UGH!!! Why am i said to not even be able to "HANDLE" my own kids, just becasue I needed a few hours to myself. My kids always come first in everything I do. Some people may not see it that way but it's true. And that's fine, I have not been asking for help from either of them anymore becasue of the comments made since David left that, why do i feel like I "need" help? They are your kids and you put yourself into this "sittuation" by yourself. Oh, here it comes again... noone did this to you Amy, you did this to yourself. :) WELLL!!!! Hah to you, becasue i love what I did to myslef, they are mine and thank you GOD for givingt each and everyone of them to me!!!! They are AWSOME and I am a better person for having them. Char and Cara are not easy and that is true but that's okay because, I learn tons from thm every day. And the comment, Abi would have been a great only child has got to stop becasue she is not an only child and she is also a better person for having such a big family. *nothing wrong with having only children* :) But i don't and I shouldn't be told that my daughter would have been better off if we hadn't given her a brother and 3 sisters. It really sucks that she didn't get to play volley ball with her school this year but when her daddy gets back she is going to get to do volley ball at the Y if she still wants to do it. Her Dad will be here to help me run her back and forth to practice and games. The season with school only lasted 6 weeks. It started two weeks ago and was practice from 7 to8pm on wed and thurs with games on friday and sat. That was just way to much to ask me to do this year. I did it last year while David was gone but I had another mom that helped with car pooling. We took turns. This year that girl was not doing it and I just didn't know any of the parents well enough. She is going to a new school this year from last and there are a ton more students. Buuba 's up gotta go

No comments: