Sunday, March 01, 2009

It's the first of March...Oh Hurray :)

Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice? :) I have been waiting for the first of March like some one would wait for a root canal. At least I got all fo my shopping finished. I still have a lot of girl scout cookies in my garage. I have to get rid of those this week. Now I just have the ones my kids sold. Everyone from Abi's troop picked up their cookies from me this weekend.
Well, here I go again on my own... goin down the only road i've ever know... like a drifter I was born to walk alone... I ain't waistin no more time... Yes, I like Whitesnake. :) This song has been in my head all morning long. I heard it on the radio when I was on my way home from the grocery store and it just won't go away. :)
Well, Abi had her party with her girl friend last night at the ice skating rink. We all went and had a GREAT time. Bubba wouldn't let Aunt Sue take off his skates. He loved wearing them. Even though he couldn't stand up on the ice he cried every time you took him off the rink. Cousin Kenny was great with Char and Cara. I have lots of pics but I won't be able to post them until tonight after I get everyone to sleep. I haven't even downloaded them onto my computer. I took some video too. David has only been gone for 5 hours and I wish he was here so he could go and get me a Diet Pepsi already. He usually brings me one every day on his way home from work. Also Chloe has been gone now since Saturday and I really miss her. It's like having one of your kids away at camp and you can't see them whenever you want to . I am going to go to Clayton sometime next week to visit her. There are two empty spots in my bed now and I sucks. At least I still have my Bubba to snuggle.

No comments: