Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Horoscope for today



















































(10/24-11/22) Scorpio
You've got far more going on today than anyone close can realize -- and your odder talents can help you save the day! It's a good time for you to step up to show the world what you can do.
Well, I don't know about today yet because it is only 7am but yesterday I had a nervous breakdown and I got on some meds. They are working very nicely and I feel a little more normal today. I am glad it is Tuesday and I have a nice week ahead of me. I don't realy know what my "odder talents"are so not sure what to do there but I do know that it is time for me to step up and show myself I can do this. Abihas left on the bus already and Arthur will be here soon so that he and Josie can catch the bus together. Baby David is still asleep for now. Not sure how much longer that is going to last. It seems he would sleep in until 8am if I was laying down beside him but durring the week I have toget up at 6 for Abi to help her get out of the house. I haven't taken to many pics since David has been gone but I will see what I might have to share. I know it is going to be rainy today but I could realy use a morning at the park to help clear my head. So of these pics, That is Cara wearing her hat with her swimsuit on to eat her pancakes. I posted the same pics twice but I can't figure out how to get one off so they both stay. That is Abi and two of her puppies in bed with her. Also her sibling pestering her to get out of bed. It was a weekend day. They don't all get up with her during the week. Then there's the ones of Bubba. He was eating a bowl of cereal. He can't EAT cereal, he only can wear it. That's all for now, I want to get a shower before baby david gets up if we ever plan to get to the park today before preschool.

No comments: