Tuesday, May 26, 2009

summer is almost here

Well, I can't believe summer is almost here. Three more days before school is out. I am ready to go into my summer hiding. 4 days a week at the pool, trips to the zoo and the botanical gardens. Swimmin at granny's house :) Last year we bought a pool for the yard. This year we are getting a pool pass again. I think I am going to be taking a leave of absence from house hunting. I am hating it anyway. I doen't really want to leave my school anyway. Char and Cara get to go for free next year to Lindbergh's ECE program and I can't find that anywhere else. The laundry is overtaking my house again since I got out the summer stuff from the attic again. I have to figure out how to make my yard safe for the kids and the dogs without Uncle Billy stressin me out. He has this shed in the yard that the kids can get into that has so many dangerous things in it. It has no door to keep the kids out so bubba is always getting in there and getting shovels and walking around the yard with this stuff. Not very safe. He won't put any of it in the garage either. Abi and I went to our very first ever girlscout sleepover campout. I can't post any pics of it yet because I don't want to post pics of other people's kids so I have some cropping ot do.

No comments: