Monday, May 04, 2009

Opinions are like...


Asses, everybody has one and your stinks!!! Not you of course. I like you. :)

Look at this picture. Are we a motley crew or what. This is my sister and two brothers. Not in any particular order. My sis came home for a week last week. I only got to spend a little bit with her. I wish we cold have spent more time together. I need to take the kids to Texas to see her. Wouldn't that be nice for her. :) Me and my 5 kids just coming in for a visit. She doesn't have any kids. :) Well, trying to get excited about the house without getting to excited. Still waiting to here from the bank if they are going to accept our offer. I am glad that none of the kids are going to have to leave their schools. I need to get up off my but and do something. I look like a sore thumb in this pic. Oh what the folks in this pic have gone through in the years. It is so great to see us all together. Wish Jessi would move back to Saint Louis. They have people here who like to do yoga too. I think I have been on a roll of feeling like a bummer. Too many excuses to little time. I will start something tomorrow, there is to much to do, can't today, try again tomorrow, to tired, baby sleeping, gotta make dinner, gotta take the kids to school. If you wait around for the right time, it will just never happen. I gotta just frikin do it. Oh wait here's a good one... When I move I will have more time. HA!! Yah right. Going to just pray for peace and patience. I need lots of that. Lord knows. :) going to bed. need rest so i can find more excuses.

No comments: