Saturday, April 22, 2006

YEAH!!! For teething tablets!!!

Char has been very fussy for the last couple of evenings and even at nap time during the day. Lastnight I gave her teething tablets before bed time and she only woke up once. It was a miracle! They are both not sleeping through the night again. That was a short lived thing a couple of days ago. I know it will return again but for now...Sleeping with Mom and Dad and Josie is the way to go I guess. We will also be putting up a new bed this weekend for Abi and Josie. They got a nice large wooden set of bunk beds from Aunt Liz and Uncle Dave. The bottom is a full and the top is a twin. When we decide to put the twins into big girl beds I was thinking of just getting a full or queen for them to share since they sleep together now and I am sure they will always want to sleep together. Maybe when they are older they might want to sleep in there own beds but I think this is what we are going to do for now. Anyway, It is a beautiful Saturday morning and I am going to go play with my girls.

No comments: