Thursday, April 20, 2006

Co-Sleeping with twins+

I am not going to post a picture with this one for now because I would like to leave this blog G rated but the twins have been sleeping in there own bed for the last couple of days and last night they both woke up at 1:30. I brought them to bed with me and they BFed ALL night long. My neck is killing me this morning.
I was used to this before and could sleep through it all night long but it has been a couple of days where they went to bed at nine and woke up at seven. It was wonderful. I should have known it wouldn't last. Char is suffering with allergies along with me. I am going to go to teeter creek herbs web site today and order us some allergy and asthma herbs. I have every thing under the sun right now in my herb cabinet but no allergy and asthma. I got off topic here.
I woke up at 5 this morning to josie laying on my head because when she came to my bed in the middle of the night, like she always does, there was no room for her. So she decided to lay across the top of our heads. Yah, she needs her own place to go in our room. Maybe a pallet on the floor or something. My room is not big enough for much else. I love Co-sleeping, I would just like to be able to move in my sleep too. My neck is killing me because they each slept latched on in the crook of each arm and I didn't get to move at all. Every time I would try to break them off and lay them next to me they would cry and root. Lastnight was a needy night. I am not complaining, just stating the facts. If we get prego again right now David is going to have to start lactating. If we have needy nights with three babies I am in deep dodo. If anyone IS interested in a picture of this say so and maybe I could just label that article MA. Some of my family will be reading this and I am not sure if they would want to see my boobs anymore than they already have. Especially since I get so much slack from them on my extended breast feeding. (different post, different day)

1 comment:

Hkennedy2851 said...

I love this....this is awesome. I ought to do one. Anyway FYI I still co-sleep and I nursed Gabbi til she was 18 months.....our kids our choice right?