Monday, February 09, 2009

what a weekend

We had a pretty buisy weekend. Uncle Billy is going to be 40 on Friday so i have a pretty buisy week ahead of me too. Here are some of the pics form this weekend. Also a video clip from last week. Daddy was playing the bagpipes in the kitchen and bubba was dancing to the music.
I took Jo, Char, Cara, and Davie to Monkey Joe's Saturday morning. We were there for 2 and a half hours until Josie got kicked in the face. She was ready to leave after that. Char and Cara are little dare devils and they had so much fun on the giant slides. I never thought they were going to go down them. At first Char climbed up and she was to scared to go down so she just climbed back down the stairs. Then Cara went down the slides. I guess she thought if her sister could do it, so could she. Then Sunday we went to St. George where the girls Daddy was doing a show whith the bomb truck and two of the robots. I got some neat pics of the kids in front of the truck and the robots. Actually, the little robot that Daddy was driving wasn't as cool as the big one that Joe (guy from Daddy's work) was driving. So I think I only have pics of that one. Also, last thursday the girls at Dino's mentioned that he didn't have any bruises... well, he's got one now. :)




































































No comments: