Saturday, February 21, 2009

One more week...

My ADD brain needs to unload so here goes. It may not make any sense to anyone when I am done either.
Well, my first born will be 12 on Thursday. I need a rewind button or a do-over. Not that I feel I have done anything wrong I just want to do it all over again. I need more time. It is all going by to damn fast. I want to go visit my sister in Texas. I feel like I never get to see her and I really wish we had a closer relationship. I miss you Jessi. I am really starting to stress out over David leaving. He said that after this time, he will only have to re-certify every three years and that it will only be a week. A week I can handle. I feel like every time I get caught up on things all i hsave to do is turn around and there is more. Of course, it doesn't help that I have 3 little crumb makers following behind me messing up everything I clean. I am always trying to figure out a way to get this to not bother me or make me feel like a crazy person. When you have a one year old and two four year olds I know you need to let go a little more. I guess I am trying. I am on the laptop and I don't have any pics on here of this weekend so I will try to post them in the AM. I have got some really cute videos of Bubba dancing with Josie's Hanna Montana Christmas Barbie. She sings when you push her button on her tummy.

No comments: