Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eckert's









Well, we spent the day at Eckert's yesterday with the kids. Aunt Liz went also and brought Kenny and one of his friends. Everybody had a great time. Char and Cara were in horsie heaven getting to ride a horse for the first time. Horses are their favs right now. I think all of the girls have gone through a horse phase. Josie is still in hers. :) The pic of the afgahn is my work in progress right now. I got to wprk on it yesterday on our way to and from Eckert's. It is a beautiful Eggplant color. I am making it for a christmas present. Who is the lucky recipient? :) Well, after a extreamly tiring day at Eckert's Bubba's cough came back full force by bedtime and he coughed and threw up in my bed lastnight. Oh Hurah! :) We stayed home from church this morning just in case he might really be sick. So far he is running a fever. Probably has and ear infection too. Oh the great outdoors. :) We will be going to the ped tomorrow. I wish Sunday's could be more productive. :)

No comments: