Friday, January 09, 2009

Christmas morning 2008

okay, so none of thes pictures are in order. Check out the bags under Charlotte's eyes! Yah, she got sleep last night. Not to mention that Abi woke me up at 6 am. I told her do not wake anyone else up until 8 and don't come back in my room until then either. Present's don't start until 8am at least...
The pic of all of them sitting infront of the gate was them all sitting patiently watting for Daddy and Uncle Billy to get it to gether. We had to take all of the doggie's out potty first. Mom and Dad needed cup's of coffee too. We were up half the night fixing the living room for Santa. It took Uncle Billy and David 3 days to wrap for Christmas this year. It took the kids 45 mins to rip throught it. :)

































































































































Here is my pitiful tree. With it's about ten ornaments on it. This is right before David and I went to bed. When Abi woke us up the next morning she had already organized piles of everyones present's out for them. Good thing I got this pic the night before. Maybe next year I will get to put ornaments on my tree. I haven't gotten to put ornaments on my tree for three years now. :)

No comments: